Saturday, September 28, 2013

Marijuana Sleeping Pills... Where Are They?

On the Casper news this morning, the poor overused sleeping pill was being bashed. "Too many women are taking sleeping pills. Older, educated females take more than men." I wonder why!! No, I'm not going to man-bash. I just think it is mindless that marijuana isn't legal. It is a great sleep aid, and a whole lot cheaper than pills without the side effects. There is even a strain of weed grown specifically for sleep. I learned that form the Queen of All Things Weed. One doesn't even have to smoke it anymore! I was absolutely tickled when she introduced me to mj butter. Sure wish I could have brought some home!

Sleeping pills are so highly addictive, pot is not. They didn't say that on the newscast. Didn't even mention weed as an alternative to prescription drugs, and it is legal there, (Denver news). Maybe someday.  I think it is great when the side effects of pills are mentioned. The advertiser talks as fast as possible, hoping you will not be paying attention, those 20 seconds.  An ad for marijuana would go like this. Side effect from marijuana, ummm, none.

It is so pathetic that a great medicine like this can't be marketed for its proper use as to those who need it. Target sleep problems, target mood problems. I already know it works for nausea. Weed is a great sleep aid, non-habit forming, wake refreshed, not drug hung over. Women would use a dash of mj for a good night's sleep, instead of pills, if it was decriminalized. Let's get the mj sleeping pill on the market!

3 comments:

  1. It is the most ridiculous bit of hyper propaganda to hit this country in it's entire history. Even worse I dare say than the prohibition era on alcohol. And it has lasted so long. Amazing to me. Well, after researching why, I'm not so surprised I guess. It's about money and power. Anyway, as a resident of Washington state (former WY, Cheyenne) I applaud your blog. Good work, enjoyable read and hey, keep up the good work. The more we speak out, the closer we get to some sanity once again in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100% Christine - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! I thought I was the only one to read my stuff!

      Delete